Wooddale Bridge crossed the Red Clay Creek at Wooddale northeast of Wilmington in New Castle County, Delaware. It is one of the thirteen covered bridges along the Red Clay Creek that were marked on an 1868 map of covered bridges in the state of Delaware.
The Wooddale Bridge is a Town lattice truss bridge following a design by Ithiel Town and is approximately 72 feet long. It originally sat on mortared rough-cut stone abutments, with rock-slab-capped poured concrete guard walls. The floor of the bridge was diagonal planking, with vertical boarding on the sides that had square window openings to expose the white painted truss on either side.
The original bridge was built about 1850 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973. It was destroyed by flooding from Tropical Storm Henri in 2003. The bridge was rebuilt by the Delaware Department of Transportation in 2007–8 with design modifications to make it more flood-resistant which included raising the roadway by five feet and enlarging the openings. The bridge reopened on December 15, 2008. The total cost of the rebuild was S$3.374 million.