The Glen Hope Covered Bridge is located in Elk Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania. It is a 65-foot-long Burr truss bridge, constructed in 1889. It has vertical planking and eave-level window openings. It crosses Little Elk Creek at Anderson's Ford which was named for a local farmer, John Anderson..
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.