The Mercer's Mill Covered Bridge or Mercer's Ford Covered Bridge spans the East branch of the Octoraro Creek on the border between Lancaster County and Chester County in Pennsylvania, United States. A Lancaster County-owned and maintained bridge, its official designation is the East Octoraro #2 Bridge.
The bridge was built in 1880 by B. J. Carter for $1,562.50. Bridge construction was awarded by the Chester County Commissioners and Lancaster County shared half of the expenses. During the 1780s James Sterritt built a mill near this bridge that later became known as Mercer's Mill. In 1877, Rachel Mercer (1817-1896) purchased the adjacent paper mill by sheriff sale and this bridge still bears the family name today.
The bridge has a single span, wooden, double Burr arch trusses design with the addition of steel hanger rods. The deck is made from oak planks. It is painted red, the traditional color of Lancaster County covered bridges, on both the inside and outside. Both approaches to the bridge are painted in the traditional white color. The bridge has a single window on only one side of the bridge.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.