The White Rock Forge Covered Bridge or White Rock Covered Bridge spans the West Branch of the Octoraro Creek in southeast Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. A county-owned and maintained bridge, its official designation is the West Octoraro #2 Bridge. It was first built in 1847 by John Russell and Elias McMellen, but the original was destroyed and last rebuilt in 1884.
The bridge has a single span, wooden, double Burr arch trusses design with the addition of steel hanger rods. The deck is made from oak planks. It is 103 feet long and 13 feet wide.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.